LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

News from Guinea

1. 4,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    You may recall that on 15th April ( post 60870317) I advised having received feedback from the General Secretary, Guinea Ministry of Mines. Today I received more answers to my questions this time relating to the Northern Corridor and sharing of resources with other companies.

The following is an extract from the Lindian 2021 Annual Report pages 14-15:

"Lindian has identified the ‘Northern Corridor’ as the last high quality bauxite province in Guinea to be mined and developing this corridor would link the high quality Lindian assets to a proposed deep[1]water port located at Dobali.
    Committed to expediting development of the Northern Corridor, Lindian announced the execution of a Memorandum of Understanding with reputable construction company China Railway Seventh Group Co. Ltd2 and, separately, and the Company’s 75% owned infrastructure subsidiary, Terminal Logistics & Holdings Pte Ltd, entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the Guinean Government regarding the Northern Corridor development." Map of the Northern Corridor shown on page 15.

Here are extracts from the correspondence* I received from the General Secretary :

“….several mining companies operate in their northern zone of the country and want to use the port of Dobali. Anything that requires pooling for mining, road and port……this option is very efficient and rational.”

“We are currently working on the implementation of this option.”

The above feedback is very encouraging for Lindian and its shareholders. It's just a matter of time before we receive further updates on how developments are progressing. Lindian's bauxite resources will not disappear. Patience is the key.

* Copy of correspondence will be made available to the HC Moderator upon request.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $36.42K 343.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329485 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1192753 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.