TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

@all: You're all right, Australians cannot accept that the DRC...

1. 90 Posts.
    @all:
    You're all right, Australians cannot accept that the DRC has CU grades of which OZ's are just dreaming of. If Tiger will leave the ASX they will go to the TSX, not to the AIM. To the political risks which OZ's like to deal with in order to companies which are Non-Australian focussed: Last night I got a @ from Dvid Young in which he wrote the following:"Representatives from Macquarie Bank and Haywood Securities have recently been to see Kipoi and were very impressed by what the saw. Mostly they were impressed by the extent of the mineralization, and excellent infrastructure, high voltage power lines, railway lines that run through the project area. They were alos impressed by their meeting with are local JV partners and with Gecamines officials who confirmed their support for Tiger and appreciated the way we were doing the exploration." I think the last sentence will tell everything about to compare Tiger with Moto. Gecamines wants to have producers as soon as possible and they will support as much as they can to get cash flow in the near future. Okimo at Moto had a CEO named Kasongo who is know removed to the government but already wants to talk silly things with no basis. This man does not want to get cash flow in the near future, this man only wants to strenght his own position. No company which works hard on its properties will lose its licences. If one will, nobody will ever invest anymore in the DRC and Kabila could shoot himself. I do not think that he wants to come things so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.