IPD 4.62% 6.2¢ impedimed limited

news from my meeting

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Hi there everyone..

so .. lots of good matters raised in these posts after 4c and conf call .. it is looking very good IMO ... I met with Mike B and Dave, Tim and Don on Friday ... from this my observations are ... in no particular order..

the staff costs that have been raised are being cut back .. ongoing rem has been tweaked to use less cash .. the guys were aware of this and have adjusted it so thats a plus ..

the payor meetings and regional health plans are moving and should continue to gain further traction and result in sales growth accelerating. from their explanations the regional health plan strategy makes a lot of sense and is smart to crack it and get things up and running asap.. this largely is from the CAP .. and a regional health plan can have anywhere from 200 to 400 hospitals in it .. and as they move towards commercial coverage policies sales to these hospitals will accelerate.. and then there still is the private payors who have commenced initial payments... the ground work for re-im is impressive and will continue to show up in ever bigger numbers..

sales staff are being focussed into these regions to gain traction asap.. my "feeling" is this should start to show up this quarter but as I said.. my thoughts and not Directors statements...

master contracts, IDN's etc are fundamentally waiting for re-im ... as this comes sales in these will also ramp up considerably..

ave price increase of 38% on US SOZO renewals is higher than the Co anticipated due to customers wanting more of the modules that are in L-Dex v4.1 .. this is likely to continue... a very pleasant surprise likely to continue ...

the "weak" sales in last quarter will change as the hospitals EOFY is this quarter and this is when there is more activity for buying etc... put this on top of all the payor decisions and discussions .. and regional health plans ... and could this be best qtr ever for sales etc ..??

and then .. all of this without NCCN... momentum is here people ... more announcements to come in next few months and bring on 2023...

Christmas might come a little early .. lol..

a little more patience and rewards are coming ... as always .. my view and DYOR..

cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.