HFR 5.00% 31.5¢ highfield resources limited

News from Spain

1. 4,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notic...previstos_para_mina_sanguesa_397134_2542.html

Geoalcali rises 800 jobs planned for mine Sangüesa

• ASER VIDONDO. PAMPLONA

• The project is in the Ministry, where they are solving the allegations made
    Updated 01/02/2016 at 08:43
    mce-anchorinShare
    PrintSend

virtual recreation in which shows how would the treatment plant in Sangüesa floor.DN
    More jobs. The company Geoalcali , which plans to open a potash minenear Sanguesa , in full muga between Navarra and Aragon, has raised its forecasts on labor issues. In front of the 500 jobs direct to eventually generate valued according to their forecasts months ago, now it raises this figure to 800. also, compared to the amount of 900 indirect jobstargeted earlier, now estimated to be about 3,500 indirect jobs and induced by the project. at present, the pre-litigation procedure is located in the Ministry of Industry , which must resolve about 400 claims filed, some local authorities affected and self- government of Navarra , which the company had already answered. with this step, the project could receive Impact Statement positive environmental (processed through the Ministry of Environment). the proposed potash mine 'Muga' is the most advanced of the five that the company plans to launch in Navarraand Aragon over the coming years. It lies within the municipal boundaries of Undués of Lerda and Urriés (Aragon) and Sangüesa and Javier(Navarra). Will have two adits in Undués and the treatment plant will be in sangüesino ground. The mine will have an estimated minimum life of 47 years. Read the full story in the print edition of Diario de Navarra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $123.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $37.94K 122.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 42839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.