AEE 3.70% 14.0¢ aura energy limited

Thanks for posting LightsNorthI expect that there will be some...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks for posting LightsNorth

I expect that there will be some speculation about will they, won't they lift the ban at a later date? I expect the most politically palatable decision will be made eventually and that may be bad for us AEE investors or an acceptable compromise.

The Finnish approach for Terraframe has appeal. (I have over simplified in my thinking that Terraframe has a Nickel mine with uranium by product that will be extracted now rather than ignored). AEE management has consistently categorised Haggan as a polymetallic mine, largely vanadium, and they are very accepting of whether uranium can be extracted, or not, as long as other metals can be mined.

Politicians may think their jobs more secure if they were to permit a Vanadium project and later can take the Finnish lead (if they want) to allow Uranium extraction. The Vanadium has greater market value currently than the Uranium, Potash might too?

Expecting the political process of mining change in Sweden to be a drawn out process, that feels more like how we should all expect politics to work and the surprise was to even dream that a decision on Uranium may have been made within 6 months of a new government forming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $109.5K 785.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 782608 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 10459 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.