GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

Hi youngeagle,Exactly the comment I was referring too, and just...

1. 275 Posts.
    Hi youngeagle,

Exactly the comment I was referring too, and just to re-hash many of us were lucky enough to buy in around the 4-5 cent mark, so we have a massive buffer, but the risk of buying in at the current SP is obviously a lot greater, and thus you need to do the necessary research to realise what the rewards and risks are in your investment.

youngeagle, the sole reason why I have retained these shares, are due to the expectations of Malolos-1, not due to Jacob-1! This is where IMO we are going to strike it gold, or in this instance Oil!

Jacob-1 is definitely 50-50 for me, but i'm not saying it won't, but at the same time i don't believe anyone has the confidence compared to Malolos-1. I have my fingers crossed we do, and if we do, watch out for the GGX story, but if we don't, I still have the buffer to wait for Malolos-1 drilling campaign, but many other shareholders that will have bought into GGX at premium prices will have to wait, or take a significant loss.

Thus, do your own research, and calculate your investment based on risk to return!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.