PRM 0.00% 0.5¢ prominence energy limited

news from the operator!!, page-12

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Yeah, I read that L20/50 update on CVN's site also.

It seems everything is in line with the email I got back from CVN a little while back.

I also note CVN has stated "Re-assessing the prospectivity of the block".

Hmmmm, not good at all in my opinion. This means a possible abandonment of L20/50 completely??

In any case, Wasa you are correct. In the foreseeable future, there remains only one growth catalyst - Europe.

I really don't think these guys will sit on their hands for eternity though - at some point another attempt will be made to revitalise the company with a new plan. They have always struck me as being on the conservative side so that means extreme, extreme patience.

There are guys invested with a hell of a lot more than me in this one, so i'm sure they will pull their finger out to take some action sometime.

I'm in it for the long haul - it is by no means the end of the world for me and if the price stays where it is for a few years or so then so be it. My capital in this stock has been all but destroyed so it is pointless selling out and trying to recoup somewhere else at these levels...

Meh ;)

Time always tells. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16315 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 450000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.