PRM 0.00% 0.5¢ prominence energy limited

Roger1: I think that you are from Europe - your understanding of...

1. 12,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Roger1: I think that you are from Europe - your understanding of European geography is pointing clearly in that direction!
    Regarding those GREENS in Switzerland (very similar to the ones in Germany): IF you are able to read/understand German, please have a look at an article that was published in the "Basellandschaftliche Zeitung" on 3.3.2011 under the title "Gruene warnen vor Schiefergas-
    Foerderung" (English: Greens warn about Shale gas production). I am sure you will be able to find the link on the internet, where I did find this article.
    In that article is mentioned: "Also the British Celtique Energie hopes to find "fossile gold" in Switzerland. They are looking at present in the Jura area of Neuchatel for shale gas."
    Onto something much more POSITIVE for SUR holders:
    Besides an ann. out of "left field" for some totally new project, I also have some renewed (still faint but growing) hopes for a REVIVAL for the MALTA grounds held by PCL/SUR. Once that ugly conflict in Libya is over (fairly soon one would think), the new regime just might be in a better "mood" to work together with Malta and Tunisia to see some exploration work done in those prospective fields ?!! Here is hoping...
    Comments as usual welcome.
    wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 216315 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1465404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.