ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

News from the Portuguese Government!, page-2

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Awesome work Maxi love your work. These are the dots I've been waiting to see connected.

"concessions are integrated into projects where there is not only extraction of the ore, but which create added value in the industrial chain that follows its extraction"

"The Australian company New Lithium announced today that it will collect samples of lithium in Sepeda, Montalegre county, aiming there to create a factory destined to the production of this mineral, used in the batteries of the electric cars, in 2020"

........and then this.......

"Given "the lack of specific financial programs", the Government was invited to host applications to create the two co-financing units available - COMPETE (or other under Program 2020) or other programs"

Possible hint at govt funding support or subsidies???

Obviously that other announcement says production by 2019/2020 but for mine that will be accelerated once serious funding joins in as the big players in car and battery manufacturers will want lithium earlier to compete in the EV space with Chinese manufacturers.

Now NLI stock is seriously smoking and with a little more heat it will light up big time.

I really hope that ex-Govt Minister as our lawyer is paying dividends with the Luso problem because when that burden is released this stock will go BOOM!!!!
    Last edited by Mutley8: 15/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.