TLG 6.67% 40.0¢ talga group ltd

news from the website, page-9

1. sle
    10,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    Certainly has had some momentum. Given this new angle with the graphene it's hard to determine how much this could be really worth? I'd say my share price estimates could be well out to the low side given the comments below!! I wonder who the respected analyst was? And I also wonder how he came up already with the all crucial 10% cost of everyone else? If the comments are correct we still imo have a long way to go to get to a fair value for this stock given current market cap even with the new issue!

A respected analyst commented today, "Talga's Nunasvaara ore body in Sweden has grades at 25% with
    an extraordinary characteristic that enables production of graphite without having to crush and grind
    which means major operating cost saving as well as saving on capex.
    "A simple process enables production of the highest grade graphene, without the defects in the production
    of graphene caused by other processes involving acids, milling and high pressures.
    The analyst said, "The project looks good on graphite alone, but the turbo charge comes from graphene -
    graphen is to graphite what gold is to silver. Talga could produce graphite and graphene in a 9:1 ratio . It
    will be able to produce graphene cheaper than any other known or prospective producer - not just under
    cut by a useful margin, but at 10% of the cost of everyone else".
    He added the project is currently at benchmark stage and has to be upgraded to pilot production stage but
    this should not prove difficult and if successful there is "Poseidon like potential for the stock".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.