LIN 11.5% 14.5¢ lindian resources limited

Whenever I ask you to substantiate your claims you refuse....

1. 4,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Whenever I ask you to substantiate your claims you refuse. Wonder why?

When I point out your errors you criticise me.

The Aust govt will only assist companies that have local projects and not in other continents. The USA authorities offer funding assistance with many conditions. Companies need to apply. I am not aware who LIN may have approached for funding assistance. ASX Announcements do indicate discussions are in progress.

Lindians shareprice is influenced by market demand, manipulation, commodity cycle and in the case of institutions certain criteria being met. You keep on blaming the BOD without any understanding of market dynamics. For some reason you subscribe to the theory that if your friend was to go globe trotting with a slide show the world would come running buying Lindian shares. Where is the evidence of similar success stories from your friend? I prefer Alistair promoting the company he is managing thru to production.

Let the company executives focus on production first. Marketing can then follow once investors can see what is on offer and profit capabilities.

I see no need to stop posting especially seeing that I offer well accepted news/ research material for consideration.

Go back and answer my outstanding questions…PLEASE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $137.6K 981.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 135206 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ 400330
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.