LIN 3.85% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Sorry Mr Educated.The facts that you say you have contributed...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Sorry Mr Educated.

The facts that you say you have contributed are simple cut and pastes, read and repeat stuff. Your going into this with total blinkers.Why don't you pull up users like Gentleman with you high and mighty facts when its suites your agenda. Ill go as far as saying that you know who that user was and were working with them !

What is your relationship with management do you know the personally?Its just that nobody can question there actions or have an opinion of them unless its the same as yours. Booash brings up marketing as a potential issue and you will not stop hammering her.Its like you are protecting family.

I asked what you know about the company more than anyone else here ?

I've never complained only previously commended you on your contribution. It is you constant attacks and repetitive arguments that stink.

Remember you turned me from friend to foe with your smug up yourself attitude and I will not let GO .

So go on Mr Educated keep being the condescending arrogant little man than you are.

BTW ill ask to moderate this of my own accord to avoid any satisfaction and cheap Frills that you get running to the moderators.

Who cares how many shares you do or don't have.

Enough time wasted with you. BYE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $143.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $260.6K 2.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 377414 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 271781 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.0¢ 1383027
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.