BLG 5.88% 3.2¢ bluglass limited

news from usa, page-4

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    A good question bbeenn !
    I think you know the answer to it though.

BTW. I dont discuss my personal investments here, beyond the fact that I have a holding in BluGlass.
    However, on a general note:

The LED industry has many subsectors from tooling, substrates and wafers, all the way up to finished products such as LED TV's, lighting fixtures, etc.

Every one of these subsectors has a mix of companies, some mature, some in early commercialization and some in the R&D phase.
    Even though the sector is booming and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future, not all these companies will make it.

So it always pays to diversify and to consider the individual company's risk / reward profile.

On the overall scale of things, BLG would seem to be on the risky but potentially very rewarding end of that balance.

In BLG's tooling sector, even moderate risk companies such as Aixtron (Germany), and Veeco (USA), established suppliers, have both had yields of over 500% this year, although I do feel they are both due for a correction.
    Nevertheless, in this market, the profits are there to be made, just look around, do your homework and take some positions.
    Good Luck

BTW I think the BOT's back

While responding to bbeenn's query I had a quick look at today's trading
    Here are a few interesting additions.
    These are multiple chomps from the sell que by the way.

Approx time: Trades: Sum of trades:

10.42: 4639 13892 30000 1469: = 50,000
    10.43: 48531 1469: = 50 000
    10.47: 13531 1469: = 15,000
    10.57 38236 11764: = 50,000

It does seem that the bot is back and set to accumulate at around 19c whilst trying to camouflage it's actions somewhat.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.