AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

re HeinzKI've been watching posts on AGS closely since early...

1. 78 Posts.
    re HeinzK
    I've been watching posts on AGS closely since early 2007, & don't always agree with some posters, incl HeinzK. However, in fairness, & memory without going over all the old posts, he picked the downturn & got out way over $2.00 (think when it was about $2.40?)- said then was over-valued from memory & we all watched it sink to $0.94 in August. I disagreed with his thoughts along with other loyals, but later wished I had got out also, could have got back in the last few months with twice the holding which would be very nice. I am happy to hold though with the swings as I am not trying to day trade & am confident medium term, but for a 'trader' like many are on HC, isn't picking the in's & out's correctly what it is all about? I think if you believe Heinz or any other posters on HC are responsible for controlling the ASX in a significant way would be a bit of a stretch of the imagination, esp when many post get a few hundred views maximum. I don't think HC members trade $5billion daily on ASX.
    I enjoy & value post of all opinions that have some relevance to each stock, & take what I can from them all- don't like the one line drivel with no substance or relevance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.