CCM 8.62% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

I finally took a long-term position in FYI this week. The...

1. Jim
    945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I finally took a long-term position in FYI this week. The project metrics have always been intriguing and the product is sexy and the valuation gap with A4n is really compelling. However in the past have had some utter disasters investing in projects that looked great on paper and appeared cheap. What finally changed my mind here is the fact that Regal Funds Management is such a large supporter of BOTH companies. Its not a huge leap to suppose that these guys are way smarter and way better informed than I will ever be. I dont believe they would invest in both A4N and FYI unless they believed both companies can succeed. With this in mind, the valuation gap becomes really interesting, because if both do get fully up and running, one would suspect (based on the relative DFS) their market caps may converge....? Normally hate placements, dilution etc, but FYI has run on the smell of an oily rag for months (which I respect enormously). The placement could have just as easily been done at 4c to a bunch of bozos like me, but it was done at a fair price relative to the last 6-months of trading, and to at least some smart and well informed investors. Of course some stock will come back out, and to me, this is a more compelling buying opportunity at 6-7 than those "believers" who got paid in stock a couple of weeks ago and immediately flogged the stock down to 4.4c! FYI can and probably will still go lower, but there is good news flow and I finally have more confidence in the company and its time is probably coming quite soon.Anyway, good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.005(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $12.67K 210.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63839 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.3¢ 7143
Last updated 15.56pm 30/05/2024 ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.