CCM 0.00% 5.6¢ cadoux limited

News: FYI Fyi Resources Raises $2.7M To Progress Hpa Project, page-49

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Welcome Jim and a great summary.

I've banged on about peer comparisons enough so no more from me there (for now!) other than quite frankly, I hope they continue to appreciate in market cap. That way when our first offtake with money comes the market will have a higher MC to compare us to.

I'm quietly confident an offtake with money or a JV will come after this next round of samples are sent and validated by interested counterparties.

We should also start getting sector momentum. HPA is still very much unknown to many but will gain momentum moving forward.

Hopefully, we receive sample grade confirmation this week and confirmation larger samples are being sent off to interested counterparties.

Roly is presenting this Friday at the Benchmark Minerals conference too.

You are right Jim there is plenty of newsflow coming from here.

I can't remember who mentioned earlier and without wanting to get ahead of ourselves, a second plant may not be the silliest idea.

The DFS is completed on a 25-year mine life however the kaolin deposit can support a mine life of 50 years+.
    You don't necessarily need something that will run for perpetuity. The reason is 25 years is a long time and who knows what technological enhancements there will be over that time and whether there may be a better solution developed to meet the application requirements that our HPA will meet now and in the near future. Why not make hay while the sun shines to meet demand now?

Why not bring forward the value and run 2 at 25 years each?

I know there are many offtake scenarios being considered with one being that one interested counterparty funds the whole project and takes all of our annual production.
    Then there's the preferred customer who wants half annual production.
    The point is I think there's enough demand for our product for it.

That is why we have a lot of interest but have ranked them all. Many aren't getting samples at this stage because all going well it's a waste of time for us to spend the money producing the samples for them and also to spend time furthering those discussions for now.

Now that I have said all that, don't get me wrong - I will be a very happy shareholder if we can get one funded, have our annual production locked away and we nail it all as per the DFS. There will be other by-product opportunities like HPQ to come too as we know that isn't factored into the DFS so all makes for an extremely successful project.

But you can always think outside the square a bit can't you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $5.029K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18181 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 72394 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.