CCM 1.59% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

They certainly are good names galaxy1 and you would like to...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    They certainly are good names galaxy1 and you would like to think at least one of them are in the mix.

It does make sense with Roly's trips to Germany previously. He said to me he had 'investors' over there which is why he flies over. Initially, I was a bit perplexed as there was never a lot of marketing done by the company yet he is prepared to fly to Germany to meet a few 'investors'.
    Of course, he can't just come out and say 'yeah I'm seeing such and such a company about an offtake' - all confidential.

I know we do have a few German investors but I think the main reason for his trips was to get serious with conversations with offtake partners and BOSCH and BMW are big german companies among others.

Panasonic would also be huge, South Korean but an absolute monster company as we know.

That's the beauty of the diverse uses of HPA - the market is enormous. All it would take would be for a BMW who would be looking to build a fleet of electric cars for their future fleet and they require a consistent 'type' and source of HPA and bang - there's 1 offtake.

Opportunities are everywhere with an eye on the years ahead - not the unfortunate position we are all in now re the Coronavirus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $22.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.2¢ $11.71K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15468 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 3241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.