QOR 2.35% 43.5¢ qoria limited

If you look at the recent quarter activity reports you will see...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

If you look at the recent quarter activity reports you will see that a majority of expenses are linked to oportunistic research and development. I think you are right in saying expenses have been very high in comparison to reported revenue this far, but we as investors can judge the company by the exponential growth that is around the corner. If there wasn't the immediate prospect and likelihood of immediate growth and pick up in revenue do you think the chart would be trending this way ? In fact it's not even speculation to say that a record quarter is ahead, as if we go off proof of concept conversion rate, the very least we should be looking forward to is record quarterly revenue in the US/AUS side of of the business.

Also your concerns about the increased costs linked to Smoothwall seem to be based on the premise that Family Zone is lying to us? If I'm not mistaken in their reports they told us that Smoothwall is generating approximately $7 million in EBITDA. Also Having read Smoothwalll's latest available report I didn't notice any substantial current liabilities apart from deferred revenue which is essentially income. I'm not an accounting guru but assuming this is true, and Smoothwall can continue to be profitable in the near future at least, shouldn't this at least temporarily improve the balance sheet moving forward?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.010(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $516.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.3¢ 43.5¢ 42.0¢ $370.0K 866.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20212 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 549027 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.