QOR 3.03% 34.0¢ qoria limited

Hmmmm I am slightly pessimistic. I noticed that your posting...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Hmmmm I am slightly pessimistic. I noticed that your posting history is all about FZO and started back when FZO was at just 15c. And you have only had sentiments of sell or none. Bit suss for my liking. I sincerely hope you are just misguided, have doubts about the company, rather than some subtle downramping for a trade and hence a better entry point. This is my suspicion as it happens all too often on HC, and FZO is a prime candidate for it as they always pump around the quarterly and then retrace between them.

Anyway, maybe you just invested in the wrong stock. It is a growth stock. CRs are part of it. And the CRs have got so much better over time. Starting with CRs to support funding the company / growth ambitions / new staff, to then small acquisition where actual value was added, then finally to massive CR where more actual value was added. Plus, EBITDA for Smoothwall is $7m. Enough with the financials. See below from preso day after smoothwall ann. The market clearly likes it, and it continues to pump up. I am actually really surprised by this. I thought it would get close to CR price but the market says otherwise.

This is all about growth and getting all those users was such a great move I reckon. I honestly cant wait to see how the next 6 months plays out with marketing to parents in the US and then into the UK now as well.

@BarrenBuffett - do you currently hold FZO? You seem bullish but I note your sentiment is not held. Just curious.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3541/3541189-e58cbb82fd38d6eeaeedfd1b86ce0c22.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $411.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ $106.3K 313.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55579 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 2359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.