GAS 3.85% 13.5¢ state gas limited

IMO the enthusiasm is driven by the performance in regard to the...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    IMO the enthusiasm is driven by the performance in regard to the delivery of the CNG facility, poorly managed with poor communication to the shareholders and the market. When you think about the issues experienced these could have all been managed a lot better by the company and resolved with better planning and consideration of the risks associated with this type of project. Proper project planning considering customs, undertaking construction / civil works in a wet season, etc. etc - The experience in the board should have known and planned better!!!

IMO I believe this has undermined the markets appreciation of what GAS's position has to offer considering what they hold in terms of leases, technologies, what they are bound to be legislation and supply agreements and what is currently unfolding in the East Coast Gas Market and the alternate green energy gap fillers which is decades away from meeting demand.

The only good thing that comes out of the above is that if you are in the position to take up more shares than it's in our benefit, presently I think the market is under-pricing GAS (again in my opinion) by about 5c/share - No doubt the market is wary of the over promising and under delivery, once the GAS starts flowing and generates some income I believe that the market will catch up so fingers crossed for late April and on a GAS time frame mid-May (LOL!). I would like to hope that by end of May 2024 the SP should be in the mid 30's (all going well and not withstanding any "unforeseen" impacts that GAS likes to call up - when considring the industry these should have been foreseen and in part factored into the delivery timeframes and cost!)

If they convert any offtake with Denison which hey called up in their August 2023 announcement but have since made no mention of, than that would just be the cherry on top and no doubt push the SP to where it should be!!!!!

There are plenty of positives in this storey! Given the resources they have access to, the kit they are holding, the proximity of infrastructure, the position and timing in the market and partnerships they have to possibly leverage off given the Board, it will surely be GAS's privilege to stuff this and tank the SP.

If GAS don't make this viable, they will have themselves to blame!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $37.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $22.25K 170.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27079 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ 1850
Last updated 15.47pm 04/06/2024 ?
GAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.