GBP 0.00% 1.4¢ global petroleum limited

News: GBP Global Petroleum Signs Petroleum Agreement To Buy Block 2011A Offshore Namibia, page-15

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Then why single out GBP for the rise if related to PCL trading halt ? No other Namibian player went up on the back of the halt

Clearly the rise of GBP is related to a potential deal, which would add significant upside to the current sp, that upside potential has been multiplied by the addition of the new block 2011A

The first scenario to play out is the potential for a deal will be closed ahead of the C1 result, another scenario would be on condition of C1 results

The first option is my choice, AEC are keen to close an opportunity ahead of the C1 results, I have had that confirmed. Obviously I do not know who that deal is with. But with the current sp action, volume and recent 2011A news, GBP looks like a stand out candidate for AEC, who were very quick to say they know nothing re:C1

Eco have the same backers, AOC and their Keith Hill sits on both boards. Eco said they were looking at two opportunities, they announced a small deal last week and may yet have the main course to serve

AEC present Monday evening (CET) in Sweden, if there is no news Monday don't be surprised if Tuesday morning (CET) is the day imo

New target price 20p Sterling minimum ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.