FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Here's the full extract from Malcy... It makes for some great...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Here's the full extract from Malcy... It makes for some great reading coming from the guy who thinks we'll be bought out this year-

"The much awaited result from SNE-2, offshore Senegal has come in and it looks to validate this world class discovery. Oil flowed at commercially viable rates and was 32° API crude as before. The DST showed a flow of 8/- b/d at a maximum stabilised constrained rate with 1/- b/d in the shallower reservoir which should have the potential to make a material contribution and I would expect an upward revision of the resource estimates. With the rig moving around 6km south to drill SNE-3 it appears that there will be no changing of these numbers until at least after that well is tested and there appeared to be no meaningful comments from the operator this morning. Having said that it is clear that this well has delivered at the upper end of expectations, Far will be delighted and also as they raised money before the completion, all eyes will be on Conoco to see what they say. The London market has been a bit miserly with a very modest gain for CNE but they havent exactly shouted this from the rooftops, Far was in trading halt so tonight may show some activity there. This was indeed a ‘bumper’ result and with three different sized players involved, investors can select their degree of risk, to me Far looks like the geared way to play this and I will get back after a meaningful chat with the company later."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.