ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Guys, If IA wins, and they do what they say they are going...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys,

If IA wins, and they do what they say they are going to do and cancel GGG's ability to mine and sell radioactive elements, what are they going to do?

The company has not every shown plans that cover the possibility of their not being able to mine radioactive elements.
    So won't the company have to redo the EIA, and the Feasibility Study, and the plans form the tailings dam?
    Won't they have to explain and redo their whole EIA and their Feasibility Study to explain and show and gain approval for what they will do with the Radioactive materials that they will dig up as they mine the non-radioactive materials. The company will have to come up with a plan to deals with these radioactive elements that they dig up and can't do anything with. Those plans will likely have to be reviewed and approved before the company can move forward.

Too bad we have no idea, because no one in the company has ever announced or told us anything about why they agreed to give up these radioactive rights.

So the possible bad news: redo and get re-approved the EIA, and the Feasibility Study right?

How long does all that take? years?

What can they do in the meantime besides that work? No much you think?

How much does it all cost?

Does GGG and the current board still have, and will they continue to have the ability to raise money?

After bone headed moves like giving up these rights, and not announcing their giving up these rights, could ruin shareholder confidence in our current board don't you think? It also could open the board and the company up to a ton of shareholder lawsuits don't you think?

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.