ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News: GGG Greenland Minerals Appointed Daniel Mamadou As Managing Director, page-116

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Zhc

The agreement was discussed quite extensively over 18 months ago I do not have a copy. But as I remember it was a bit Ambiguous on interpretation......

However much water has passed under the bridge since then and $145 Million spent approx...

I do not think it is relevant to this discussion at this time..

The issues are:

A: The White paper has been submitted. where is the response from the EAMRA.

B: The company GML has clearly stated since the election (April 2021) that they will meet with the New
    . Government and engage.

C: What meetings have been held when what dates and who attended or participated...???
    by the look of things no face to face with the new GoG whatsoever .??

D: Najaa Nathanielsen has clearly stated at the last GoG meeting a few days ago that they had received
    legal advice, would not disclose that legal advice and also clearly stated that she wished to meet with
    the Company to discuss a way forward. She also stated quite clearly the position with GML and
    separated it from the current ban in the way it was stated see my previous POSTS s few days ago.....

E: Since that announcement GML have advised that John Mair is stepping down as MD and taking up
    another role looking at investigating new opportunities in South Eastern Australia. He will also stay
    in his current position while the New MD transitions. As I understand he will also be based in
    Singapore not Perth

F: There is no disagreement that JM has done a good job, however I have mentioned before the subject
    of relationship building which is just as important as the technical work this seems to be a big failure..

G: Jorn Nielsen was employed middle of last year as the GM based in Greenland to progress the
    . GML
    project.This was a very high position with a substantial salary and share package. So far we
    have had no information or reporting from this gentlemen on his activities and progress is he just
    another technocrat with no people skills...

H: The New MD based in Singapore is on a Salary of $400000.00 plus expenses slightly higher than JM
    who at present remains and will remain working for GML as I understand.

Summary:
    At present very much more needs to be presented to shareholders as to the current position what
    meetings are planned and when (DATES) who will be at the table..I would think that a meeting with the IA Government would be sooner than later What is Jorn Nielsen doing...?? At the moment there is far to match grey area and no clear pathway forward with action plan.....
    We know that processing was being planned in Europe. We know that Shenghe remains with technical advise.. We know that GML is not tied to Shenghe as the only agreements are MOU's

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.