ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

An interesting announcement.I'm presuming Mair has too rubbed...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    An interesting announcement.

I'm presuming Mair has too rubbed too many people in the current Government the wrong way to negotiate a way forward and hence his exit.

The announcement also flags that GGG will look at projects outside of Greenland which to me puts pressure on the Greenland Government to come up with a viable solution. If GGG pulls the pin then it will not look good to any prospective investor in Greenland if they can see that approvals can be given and then taken away based on patent mis-information and an election campaign based on a small but organised mob wearing T-Shirts and wielding placards.

We all know that an empty vessel makes the most noise and when you are dealing with a population of less than 60,000 of which only 66% bothered to vote (down 6% on last time) I'm surpised that the current Government didn't secure a bigger majority from those that turned up at the booths.

It's the inverse situation to elections in the U.S., which are also non-cumpulsory, and where the Republicans are always competitive even though it is the party of climate change deniers, gun-wielding lunatics and ratbags.

Democracy and its decisions are often warped when you can rally your manic supporters to overide the commonsense of a lethargic population.

It's the way of the world unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.