ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News: GGG Greenland Minerals Appointed Daniel Mamadou As Managing Director, page-27

1. GBB
    2,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    JM had this project and at all times pushed it to what he saw as to the benefit of the company for that you should respect him after all its been 7 years and looks like he has been made the bunny
    i doubt whether anyone from the company will go to greenland for a while if they have not bothered for 6 months clearly they did not want to go.
    what happens next if i was a sceptic i would say have all the brokers behind this got out , next global X sells out which brings the price down so a great project can come for shares in, perhaps after some share number reduction. perhaps the company could buy a project or technology with the money it has ,a REE project in greenland would be best for but why not one in good old WA .lucky i am not a sceptic. although i have been saying this for a long time
    .i still can not understand why they have abused the property they have so much this project never had a chance in my opinion and again i for one would wish JM all the best for in the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.