ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

A very interesting article given that I have recently read that...

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    A very interesting article given that I have recently read that the US could also give a Block Grant given their interest in Greenland (Trumps offer to Buy) .

I have read that the interpretation to buy could be by Block Grant which would give the US Full access to the resources of Greenland and of course Security issues given it's closeness to the US and developing competition in the Arctic Region...

On that basis it could be a source of substantial income for Greenland versus Denmark and very much in line with Broberg's thinking and his ROADMAP...??

Not forgetting the already $12 million for training and development etc

As far as GML goes and China ...Accepting that Shenghe have a 9.5% stake, GML is open to do business with whoever and have clearly stated that point....

The Greenlandic Parliament is showing big signs of weakness in what appears to be having a plan....

Really lots of opportunity for someone to show leadership moving forward..

So far IA seem to be wanting to take from those on welfare to save money put up taxes on fishing and have halted Oil exploration and wanting to ban Uranium including as a By Product of Rare Earth....

Mute Egede interesting his name is same as the Danish founder 300 years ago...
    This is the year that Pete Brogerg wanted to have full Independence...

Let see what actually happened yesterday...

"how a Society Can Choose to Fail or Succeed"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.