ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News: GGG Greenland prepares legislation to halt large rare-earth mine, page-103

1. 6,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    Jens Nielsen has to be the biggest clown in Greenland politics Gafia. Here now he is advocating for mining inclusive of uranium yet he alone was the cause of all the problems - he - the cause of a new election resulting in the current govt - opposition to Kyanjfeld when he withdrew his - the democratic party support behind Siumut party and the Kyanjfeld project - he did Uturn when he pissed his pants over protesters and his own political position of head of Democrati Party because he wanted to keep his govt position - he withdrew Democrati support for Siumut and with the internal rumblings within Siumut at the time (very normal in Greenland politics) they - Siumut Party were already vulnerable.
    I stated this clearly at the time - this spineless Nielsen individual was the cause of all this - and why Democrati lost seats at last election.

Great to see many here holding the torch for GGG - Just can't see it happening until Siumut regain power at next election - overturn legislation that IA introduce re uranium ban. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.12K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138413 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.