ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News: GGG Greenland prepares legislation to halt large rare-earth mine, page-105

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Lavita

I believe I am correct on this point but cant find the article to reconfirm.

But am sure that when I was reading about the budget discussion the other dayThe Finance Minister was stating something like reducing welfare to help with the budget.
    My point being that 40% of 25000 workforce are Public Servants are all well paid compared to EU standards..

There is no mention when looking for money of anybody in work taking cuts like Public Service... Plus increases taxes on fishing....Then you have the continued unrest now between IA and Naleraq.... however the oppositon Jensen that caused the election are not exactly doing that well either

From those points I see issues for a quick fail....

With regards to them getting more money as I mentioned that seemed to be part of Pete Broberg's plan with the US re Block Grant to match or better the Danes...

Maybe that will give them Independence but what will be the Price for that ....
    The population is tiny the Island of Greenland is I think 3.5 times bigger than France and 25% bigger than Queensland in Australia. Its close to Canada and the US with a common language within the Artctic/Canada 10000 Inuit in Canada work for Cameco. Just a thought on the bigger picture....

The issues they face are huge...So somebody needs to come forward with a better solution.

I agree with Chokdee comments however the situation in Greenland in my view will become so serious with Global Warming that things will happen much quicker than he predicts......

So whatever goes on behind the scenes that we are not aware . Plus the release of the White Paper which may them help them focus on the Economic Plan......

We'll see....

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.161K 383.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174222 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 59703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.