ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gafia,1- The purpose of the New Government to pass this...

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Gafia,

1- The purpose of the New Government to pass this Ridiculous Proposed Uranium Ban Bill and rush it through is to defeat and deny GML its rightful REE license. So to your point, I do not think that GML has any power to obtain its ML prior to passing the Bill regardless of their speed!

2- Setting these crazy and unrealistic 100 PPM limits are meant to drive a dagger into the heart of GML and KILL the project. I believe it to be a personal vendetta by IA against GML. See below Egede's comment on day of his election April 17:

“We have something that money can’t buy,” Egede said. “We will do everything we can to stop the Kvanefjeld project.”

3- This fool has nothing without money. Should this new but wobbly government remain standing and not fall ???????, the coalition would still need to approve the bill as proposed!? While Naleraq's change of heart early this year what caused the previous government to fall and perpetuate a new special election, we do not know where they really stand now post the drama which just occurred causing them to lose their Foreign Affairs position? Is there bad blood between IA and Naleraq now? My sources are telling me yes!?

4- Will Nalreaq object to the 100 PPM limit?

5- I read the Bill and it's Iron Clad conditions, no ifs or butts, it sets the limits to 100 Parts per a million. It sets the bar so high that it is impossible to conduct any meaningful mining operations in Greenland. Under this proposed impractical Bill, No company can mine REE in Greenland. They so erroneously cite Nova Scotia as an example. Nova Scotia has only Gold, Coal, Salt, Gypsum and Limestone mines is what I was able to find.

6- This Bill is so short sighted and can only be written by Leftists who claim to embrace progress but hate it at the same time. They claim to be pro workers yet they do everything they can to prevent them from working.

7- Despite both SIA and EIA reports been approved by the previous government because they adhered to the responsible mining rules and standards set for health and safety, IA wants to move the goal post!? What a croc???????

8- Where does the Labor Union in Greenland Stand? What is their stated position?

9- Where does Denmark Stand? Is it playing any influencing role?

10- These Fools think that they can gain independence by raising Chicken and pigs!?

Madonna Mia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA Vita is Always Bella!

In REE Veritas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.