ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hello LVB, my apologies for not getting back to you...

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hello LVB, my apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

Whilst I appreciate your concerns, what I had to say had little to do with 'my anxiety' about the Greenland Minerals Company, nor anything to do with my sentiments regarding the stock, which I continue to hold, and have done since 2 & 3cents. What I wanted to point out to my fellow holders was that I'm tiring of the juvenile range of politics at play, not to mention the feable attempts to shift the goal posts in relation to a trivial uranium rule, especially this late in proceedings- which I also mentioned the enabling/enacting of which, could possibly trigger a monumental foreign investment fallout, as well as a subsequent lawsuit that will inevitable follow to recoup hundreds of millions of dollars in the project.

I don't want to make this a battle between the left and right, and your points on the US whilst being somewhat true, don't really have any kind of relevance to Greenland at this present time. Especially in light of the US' recent olive branch proposal, which we await further information on the outcome of that.

It simply screams incompetence from the IA party, and will lead to further economic fallout for the Greenlandic/Danish Economies. What happened to commonsense, and leadership?

You did mention about Suimut and Naleraq and Demokratik being able to come together and form a coaltion of sorts, but do you think that is going to happen? I truly hope so, but I'm worried it's far too logical for these clowns, and given their recent behaviours.. I am truly doubtful that this will be smooth sailing..

The next step in all this, I suppose is our White Paper which I expect to be released mid-late October, possibly later, depending on political legislative developments as they come to hand. I'm not feeling too satisfied with GGG's level of communication with holder's which I think could be improved, however I understand it's difficult for them to publish 'information about nothing' when there really may not be any significant worth noting, or passing on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $61.61K 3.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3091606 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 358231 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.