ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

gafiaYou raise and focus on interesting facts.If Greenland...

1. 2,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    gafia

You raise and focus on interesting facts.
    If Greenland really wants to take a big leap into the future and look beyond all this small talk and negativity.

Then they have to seriously look at what is going to produce income for them in large amounts....

That's Rare Earth with by product of Uranium which they already have an agreement on with the Danes signed in 2016......

I highlighted points in my post yesterday as to where lots of companies and Countries have interests.

They really have no money to build an Airport or improve the Fishing or Tourism. The Danish grant only keeps them on subsistance for those in work yes they are on good incomes but most work for the Public Service which produces nothing to benefit the Country or those on welfare...

If they can overcome the concerns they have with Kavefjeld (which is what the election was about) and get some agreement Then I am sure that Greenland would absolutely take off without a shovel being turned over...

The World and everyone virtually is absolutely Focussed on Reducing Greenhouse gasses and getting rid of Fossil Fuels.....

The only true Green Energy is Wind Solar and Hyrdro...

Interesting to now see what happened yesterday at the Financing Meeting..

ragmatism and Compromise"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $22.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 205945 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 42450 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.