GMG 0.74% $36.46 goodman group

Hi DynamiteDan , Sorry for the delay , not many post on GMG ,...

1. 8,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6820
    Hi DynamiteDan , Sorry for the delay , not many post on GMG , Yes Insto's fool around with the share price pushing down when buying then you see a new major share holder announced, not sure how they can do that ? , good time to buy $8 YES , I've been in this since 2008 , got in when it dropped to 14c , my broker told me they were on their board for going broke companies ,
    I will never sell this stock , I will be leaving these shares to my kids., GMG are expanding rapidly by self funding and rotating asset sales , I am pleased that is coming to an end , I would rather have a bit more debt and hold the better properties , the payout % of profit is low compared to other Reits some pay out up to 90 % GMG about 46% , that may change soon I think , with the completion of $$$ Billions in new Leased projects income and planed sales coming to an end, valuations and income will grow strongly , GMG have less than 5% debt , there will be a re rate up if they do , GMG don't bother to announce a major expansion through Italy , see below , hope you got some shares cheaply , cheers

http://goodman.com/investor-centre/...ia-releases/180328-goodman-scaled-up-in-italy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.