GML 0.00% 2.4¢ gateway mining limited

I think you might be swimming in the wrong investment pool. Try...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    I think you might be swimming in the wrong investment pool. Try buying BHP you might sleep better at night....negative comments like yours smack of despair driven by the desire to see explosive returns in the short term. This company is a slow burn and only the patient investor prepared to speculate that they can find a sufficiently large resource to attract a larger suitor will reap the longer term rewards if that outcome actually materialises. I hold this stock in a portfolio of many similar speculative stocks. Of course not all will make it but if I've done my research well I only need a few to kick on to be a winner. Simple diversification theory at work but something many retail investors forget about. Hope these thoughts help some of you guys out there who are locked into stocks like GML who have fallen out of favour as the liquidity has drained out of the speculative end of the market. That liquidity will return once the market believes the broader indices has bottomed or specifically for gold speccys the gold price breaks higher and looks sustainable. These are exactly the times when bargains are out there to be had. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.491M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $13.99K 581.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38637 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.