GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Tragore,LOL. I didn't see that one coming. Oh my god what a...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Tragore,

LOL. I didn't see that one coming. Oh my god what a bad phrase. LTH'S will be showered in gold.

All jokes aside, I think what some SH's need is a big boost of confidence that the company they have chosen to invest in, is a good investment. Once again all jokes aside, I have been doing the stock market for the last 20 years and GMV IMO has got the best potential as a major player that I have seen in a long time. Given that they have been on the ASX for the last 2 years, one would expect that they would be futher developed then they are at this point in time. The one thing which is holding us back, is the CFDA.

Unfortunately GMV dosen't have a quick solution when it comes to approvals from a foreign country. We are now some 15mths into the approval process for the Prizma Jacket and GMed Patch in China and what it does emphasise, is the prolonged and drawn-out timeframe for approvals when dealing with the Chinese Government. In the longterm this will be a strong point for GMV as it provides a barrier to entry for other companies planning a similiar product.

GMV's competition, BEAT & IRTC are only listed in the USA and have a market cap of nearly 2 billion each. GMV will have a market reach on a global scale that will be so superior in years to come. Remember this is not Dr G's first dance. He was previously the CEO of Life Watch which he successfuly ran for 5 years. What SH's need to take away from this, is that he has successfully run a major company with this same particular product as we are now marketing. You will of noted that he has headhunted a considerable amount of he's executives from Life Watch and combined, they have major contacts within the industry which is a major drawcard.

GMV's revenue will be derived from the following:
    a. Prizma Jacket,
    b. GMed Patch,
    c. IDTF x 2
    d. In hospital rent from GMed Patch,
    e. In home rent from GMedPatch after discharge,
    f. Customised professional sessions within the IDTF

Most of GMV's revenue will be recurring, so once all the boxes are ticked, GMV will be a cash cow and thats the way our CEO see's it. This is why Dr G has been propping up GMV instead of doing a credit raising. Dr G knows the true value of this company and is prepared to use his own cash when its needed.

So apart from his communication skills being poor, we should look at all he has achieved thus far. For those of you who are on the fence, I have a considerable amount of cash invested in this baby and I still say this is the best stock available for its price that I have seen for a long time Nobody is factoring in its future potential. The AGM provided feedback saying all the MOU's are still in place, thats nearly 1 billion in future revenue alone. Then take into account the UK market. We haven't really started getting the UK up and running, yet we have a possible 4 million in revenue for the year and yhere is the possibility that we will be cash flow positive by year end or close to it. That is fantastic!!

Look at how much is happening behind the scenes and then you will appreciate how much Dr G and his team are to get a better overall picture.

I say well done and let the good times roll.

DTOR GLTAH IMO

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.