GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Dear Dr Yakov,below is a statement from a ASX listed company...

1. 11,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2169
    Dear Dr Yakov,

below is a statement from a ASX listed company LPD. You'll notice that they expected to deliver results by a certain date. Due to circumstances out of their hands, there will now be a delay. How do I know, THEY TOLD ME!!!!!!!!

Subsequent engagement with the filter Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) revealed that nylon rather than the specified polypropylene filter cloth had been supplied. The OEM has undertaken, “to provide [Strategic Metallurgy] with replacement cloth under a matter of urgency” and that, “the fastest shipment method will be employed to deliver them to site.” In the interim, alternative filtration equipment that is on site is being used to allow Pilot Plant commissioning on concentrate feed to advance to the point where the next filter downstream is required. Operating costs for the Pilot Plant will not be materially impacted during shutdowns and this advanced commissioning phase. Once the replacement parts are received it is estimated that normal Pilot Plant operations will be able to resume within 24 hours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.