GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi @Galilee13 Great Post... Been pouring over past announcements...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi @Galilee13
    Great Post...
    Been pouring over past announcements since Resignation of two Directors, especially Sam Skontos resigning early April, being the month we were to expect first PO and deposit from Hygea. Still no update regarding this PO being filled and fully paid for nor the ones for May or June. Just an off the cuff suggestion that 'Services' will break even this year, which can only be believed when formally announced. Failure to update Shareholders on Hygea makes me wonder if that deal has failed too.

The factory in China sitting idle is costing us $7100.00/Mth to lease, we don't even own it, I wonder who does.
    We also pay another $2150.00/Mth in China for another Lease.

One would expect a few employees in China, producing products for Countries not requiring CFDA, yet there are only a total 13 Full-time Employees spread across China, Macedonia and the UK??

We supposedly did have Customers, remember the India/Taiwan Customers? or the Greece/Cyprus Deal?
    Here they are mentioned 4th April 2018 Company Presentation...

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 4.21.36 pm.png

Come 5th September 2018 we have this for the Taiwan/India MOU...Company remains confident... Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 4.29.35 pm.png
    And then we get to the 4th June 2019, see what's missing? where has that confidence gone?
    Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 4.34.28 pm.png

A late 4C will be the last resort, imo, we must be close to running on fumes.
    PDYOR AIMOHO GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.