GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Galilee13,Whilst I agree with much of what you have said, I...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Galilee13,

Whilst I agree with much of what you have said, I disagree with your reference that the Prizma Jacket &
    GMed Patch are not important. The 2 products are what the company are all about and we need the CFDA to gain the necessary approvals to start utilising the factory in China and start the distribution process.

The question we need clarified, is the mention of MOU's at the AGM. Are the MOU's still relevant, and if they are, please provide an update not only to the SH's but to the ASX as well. I agree when you talk about the failure to consistantly provide the necessary information to the SH's is pathetic. Passage of information up & down the chain of command is imperative, otherwise you have anarchy. Enough said.

I have gone back and done quite a bit of reading as you suggested of the ASX announcements during the years 17, 18 and 19. Setout below are the MOU's of significant importance:

1. China. Beijing Silverlake - 4.05 million units at an undertermined price, over a period of 5 years.
    4.O5 m @ US$150.000.00 = US$680 million US$150 per Prizma is a conservative estimation.
    Usd$136 million per year.
    2. China. Shandong Boletong - Usd$67.5 million in the first year. They will also have a Call Centre and Cloud Services.
    3. Greece & Cyprus. Medtl - US$10.5 per year with a call centre to be staed 50/50 on a 24/7hr basis.
    4. India & Taiwan. First Channel - US$405 million over a 3 year period.
    5. Asia. Zingmobile - US$3 million for first contract over a year.
    6. USA. Hygea Holdings - US$22 million over 2 years.

This equates to US$330 million per annum. If we add on the revenue from the GMed Patch with pre & post hospitalization, the IDTF monitoring facilities x 2 and the recent UK setup of possibly US$3.5 million per annum, GMV should be humming, but the CFDA is the most important item on GMV's agenda IMO and that is why we are suffering.

DYOR IMO

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.