GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

what amazes me is that folks still can't see what the Dr is...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    what amazes me is that folks still can't see what the Dr is doing - running the company like a fully owned private one. All these converts at high prices are BS. There is no transparency. You do not know how much he is taking in salary, what the cost base of his shares is (most likely he still made millions by issuing shares to himself at no cost early on), and to whom and why he keeps paying to employees and consultants with millions of shares that dilute us for nothing. Most of all, I blame him for misleading shareholders while he was the one with all the information - all those multi million MOUs that were announced with a trading halt - where are they now? not even one has materialized!! is this a coincidence? How many device sales do they have? this has nothing to do with regulatory approvals and was deliberate by the good Dr himself. So no, i am not thankful. Just wishful that somehow they would pull some sort of positive momentum with all those employees that they have so I would be able to cut my losses to somewhere near reasonable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.