GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

He has always owned the majority of shares. Everyone who knows...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248

He has always owned the majority of shares. Everyone who knows this (who would be most people looking at this stock) would be aware of the risk that it could be run like a private company.

Regarding salary see attached photo.
    8A62A666-A9D4-42A2-AC28-256EA5DFDF0E.jpeg

He is not “making millions”. Yes he may have been issued his first lot of shares below the current price, but if so he sure hasn’t profited from them. In fact he has bought more since IPO at higher prices. Additionally he has agreed to fund this to June 2020 so the “millions” he has made is being put back into the business. The fact he funds this personally at all is significantly different to most companies that I wish would have more skin in the game.

Paying employees and consultants in shares. Very common to manage cashflow. These employees and consultants have agreed to take shares instead of “real cash”. Their chance to make good money is tied to their performance now. Yes they could sell immediately but the current actual cash of the company is going into building the business. They have also reduced current wages as shown in the previous 4c.

Per previous company update - all MOU’s are still in place. We know the big ones are dependent on CFDA. We have been given reasons why others may not have been “executed” with payments received yet... choose to believe or not I guess.

Regarding overall shareholder communication, I would personally say they are average. Too much can indicate far to much spin that leads nowhere and too little seems like nothing is being done. At least one update per quarter (apart from the required 4c) I believe is quite reasonable.

As people on here have said. We do (but secretly don’t) want people to use these sorts of products as it generally indicates poor health for them. However, should they require something like these devices (patch or Prizma) we want them to be ours. The medical industry is extremely competitive. G Medical is literally asking hospitals and providers to trust in them, buy their product and show the current companies they are buying from the door. Imagine a hospital having to tell a 10+ years of service medical gadget group that they are no longer buying their products and using GMed. These deals take time. Time to ensure they are making the right choice, that the devices work, that there are support systems in place if they have questions or need help, that the price is right for them and that they can work out a way to tell the previous supplier “no more please”.

I don’t think there is anything I can really say that will change the mentality of people on this forum and that’s not my intention with this post. Everyone has their own risk appetite and timeframe they want their ROI in. As previously said, I bought in the low 50’s and have been averaging down every now and then.

I was re-reading the company update last night and I suggest others do the same. There’s actually some really interesting sentences I read over the first time and missed it didn’t pay much attention to. Second time they actually sound quite positive for the companies future.

I hope we hear something soon and am still looking forward to where this company goes.
    Last edited by huwscor: 30/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.