GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

News: GMV G Medical Innovations Holdings Files For U.S. Listing Of Up To $17.3 Million, page-146

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Hi HCoppers

Whilst it has been a nasty week, this has always been a high risk investment and continues to be. This is effectively a stage 2 small revenue producing startup.

A stage 2 start should have some clients and have validated the product, including some contracts for their services and products, but also identified that there is a large addressable market in multiple countries. GMV tick

In general the company should be have enough capital for investment/ expansion and about 18 months to 2 years of operating capital. NASDAQ raise GMV tick.

Bare in mind that the companies operating outflow was 2.5mio US last quarter. so a 17.5mio USD cap raise gives it about 18months ofs operating cash - and that's assuming no pick up in sales of IDTF services or GMP / prizma product.

Stage 2 companies should also be refining sales processes and increasing access to the market. New contracts with prime health services and Ancillary Care Services and HYGEA. GMV tick.

Based on what we know contract wise - GMV should be doing about 2.5mio USD per quarter in the next 6 months assuming no new contracts emerging from the Is / China or UK- just the HYGEA purchase should get the company there.

So at 2.5mio USD per quarter =$10mio USD per annum at a 10x multiple =USD $100mio.

Current market cap =AUD$71mio + AUD$20mio cap raise = ~ AUD$91mio - so arguably the company is getting towards the cheaper end of where it should be.

Just my thoughts and again my take on the company. Mhealth is difficult market and the regulatory delays have been highly frustrating. But I see good bones in this company despite the recent sell off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.