GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Upthefog and all my fellow GMV shareholders,Well hasn't there...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Upthefog and all my fellow GMV shareholders,

Well hasn't there been a cat put amongst the pigeons in the last 5 business days. GMV has certainly been put to the test with some LTH's selling out and the day traders taking advantage of the weakness and panic that has beset the share price and sudden capitulation from $0.25 price down to the low of $0.175 reached yesterday. Obviously some people have said enough is enough and have been either down sizing or selling out completely.

Who can blame them for which ever reason is was which finally tipped them over the edge. GMV has certainly promised the moon with all the MOU's and golden handshakes, but unfortunately they have under delivered. The most glaring approval which is missing, has been the CFDA which has been MIA for the better half of almost 16 months. Dr G and his team have clearly underestimated the Chinese Government's Approval Process even with the "Green Channel".

I have read a couple of threads insinuating that Dr G might have a hidden agenda for his own personal gain. Whilst every person is entitled to his/hers opinion, this theory definately takes first prize for imagination personified.

I have said all along that I am a very passionate person and I strongly believe GMV has a fantastic business plan and will go on to be a very sucessful company. The fact that Dr G has once again converted his promisary note into shares and also underwriting the company as it goes forward to Jun 2020 say how much confidence Dr G has in this company. I have not sold 1 share and I have no intention to.

I cant understand why LTH's would be selling with the Nasdaq IPO just about to launch. I have lost a considerable amount of money over these last few weeks but I have complete faith with Dr G and his team and the share price will recover as seen with the double bottom.

DYOR GLTAH's

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.