GNP 1.73% $2.35 genusplus group ltd

News: GNP GenusPlus Group Declares Dividend Of 2.0 AU Cents Per Share, page-2

1. 15,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1356
    I'm happy enough with the result. It's the enormous potential shown in the work being bid on that I'm here for. The slow, useless and deceitful behaviour, by the federal government in getting it to happen is the problem but I assume it will get done partially, in the typical MO of state and federal governments.

I mean we've got people like Andrews, Paluszek and (ex-) Brejlikian* not to mention Bowen to deal with. Six weeks of advertising for an irrelevant and deceitful Voice vote to come too. Amongst all that Albanese has gone to the BCA begging business' for "your help" to make things happen.

Don't know if I'm cynical or a voice for decency or most unfortunately both.
    Nevertheless, I think Genus Plus will get more than it's share of the work done and I applaud that Mr Riches often looks tired. I assume it's from honest work.

ALL IMVHO

*I'm from WA, and I know why the ostensible hero, McGowan shut up and ran off. It was nothing to do with overwork and was overall more in line with Barnbay Joyce's behavior. Of course, The West Australian worked to shut the story down rather than get it out.
    Last edited by arsenic: 28/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.040(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $417.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.36 $2.41 $2.32 $138.7K 58.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 865 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.