GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

News: GNX Australia's Genex pumped hydro project funding falls through, shares tank, page-5

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hey, Cungi.

I think most are aware that this is just a delay. Delays/uncertainty in any project slated for 2022/23 are going to smash the share price. However, until confirmed otherwise three very large risks are on the table being EA, JPOWER & NAIF.

We can cover J-POWER's $25m anywhere but the agreement was very beneficial for Genex's share price, and their expertise invaluable. NAIF is irreplaceable and thankfully as there is no election next year, with hydro being favoured and with Simon being well-liked you'd think a 3-6 month extension wouldn't be a big issue. The gov't would surely not take the funding after parading around last year in Townsville how they're reviving the region. But govt's aren't predictable.

You're right about the volume being small. It's definitely less than I expected. But we have 4-6 months of uncertainty the market was never going to accept. If we get re-commitment from NAIF and JPOWER in the coming weeks I think we'll see a quick recovery. If not, we'll see some fast exits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $94.82K 350.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 11176007 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 6500728 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.