ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

emma,a dingbat who speaks a load of rubbish? thats a bit...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    emma,

a dingbat who speaks a load of rubbish? thats a bit harsh.

you have admitted in your post that sometimes there is a lag factor in the market to respond to news. The news already delivered represented a fundamental change, and in fact will also prempt further positive news. This is how CSG stocks work.

So anyway, people oft arrive in HC after the fact, and ask whats going on? I have done this myself on several occassions. The lead post was a serious invitation to trawl the ESG threads past, as this is where 'your' answers will be.

Here is my post on the 15th Dec, and then a week later on the 22nd Dec (right before christmas):

=====================
    15TH
    The OB was pretty strongly worded and I think should breed a bit of confidence in the market. Remembering STO bought at $1 - what will it take for the market to recognise that this is a good fair value price for ESG...

..or asked another way, what will it take for ESG to undo the damage that delays and technical issues have caused their sp to decline.

I believe the OB to me was a pretty clear indicator that we may have turned the corner and this could be the bottom.

Stoxline has ESG an NEUTRAL.

Longer term average vol per day is around 2.5m. Watch for this to increase and then sit back and watch the herd follow as ESG returns to glory.

Obvioulsy there is some danger in having a go in predicting the future price movements, and I have been wrong before. Maybe I should have just specified some holy 'coming months' rather than specifying weeks :)

Respond if you must, but respond with you own predictions and reasoning if you dont like mine.

Cheers and G'Night!

SF

=====================
    22ND

volume is good today, especially for this time of the year.

results are being widely reported and might get some attention to it.

I would like to think that we can say, that was the bottom.

fundamentals are getting stronger, and the likelihood of exceeding the 2P target is increasing. we have almost completely turned the leaf on technical problems.

make no doubt guys. the seam is an very well saturated and gassy to be producing flow rates like that, at this stage, from the BBWest Trilateral Pilot.

could there be resistance around the 85-90 range? probably because of SPP and ST traders exiting, but I would tend to think that quite a bit of the SPP money would be longer term investments.

hopefully we can get all this selling out of the system prior to the reserve upgrade and sling to $1+ on the news.

Stoxline now has ESG as a STRONG BUY, up from a NEUTRAL a week ago.

http://au.stoxline.com/q_au.php?symbol=esg&c=ax

My ESG holdings increased fivefold since the start of the year.

value is value. sometimes it just takes time for everyone else to see it like you.

Cheers and what a Merry Christmas,

SF

=====================

No more name calling please.

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.