GGE 0.00% 0.5¢ grand gulf energy limited

News: Grand Gulf Energy targets more oil production with Louisiana well, page-12

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    R15, thks. I don't think you need withdraw the wt's and for most parts they are a good insight to how a broader mkt may view the company. It is always good to consider all possibilities & keep an open mind and as I see it you have always done that. Whether on this stock or any other these things will help us in our investment travels. 1H , I share your frustration re SP but gave up worrying about which explains the patience.

Sometime last year when Desiree started producing one of the ann's mentioned "enviable position", a year on imo and wrt actual results (June qtrly and FY accounts) we can start to see what was meant. The past few years has been poor for almost all Junior O&G and GGE has suffered less than most so I believe in that respect we have done ok and personally had I kept some of my others I would be very upset with myself. The time has been better spent investing in research which is rewarding in itself.

Leba, agree with you on WK which from the flow result appears to be mainly gas to start. If there had been more oil I think the facilities would have been sooner but until the pipeline was built it was commercially better to defer the extra spend and keep the money in the bank in case needed elsewhere. GGE imo has always had sound financial planning which is why we have not had CR's for several years despite some large headwinds. I think they have also adopted "early entry" position in their prospects and as we now have producing wells will hold the leases and provide opportunity for further growth.
    That'll do, have a good weekend all
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $150 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2388091 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2210728 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.