GGE 0.00% 0.5¢ grand gulf energy limited

News: Grand Gulf Energy targets more oil production with Louisiana well, page-15

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hap, the pink is the original post which shows when you hit reply. We don't type in the pink but in the white section below. I think the reply is used if referring to or quoting someone's post but you can also post below the box like the old days. Re the effect of a successful Louise I have no idea in this market. If similar to Desiree results the cash and profit will add value and if accompanied with some detail on future drilling plans we could get some more interest shown. We also have Abita & WK to come on line which will give further good news & annual accts should be good but personally until there is some consistent volume I agree you with "more of the same" within some ranges. Imo actual value is much higher than 1.3c and business wise we are in very good shape and undervalued compared to most so mid term low risk but at the moment O&G is does not look very popular and similar views are shared on several other good stks.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $150 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2388091 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2210728 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.