GSS 0.00% 80.0¢ genetic signatures limited

News: GSS Genetic Signatures Expects Sales Of At Least A$21M For Half Year, page-15

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Cheers, symptoms pretty mild and only lasted two days initially. Body aches and pains and stiffness, headache, and fever. Not painful, more irritating and more just on the first day. I actually find the flu worse. The only thing that’s still lingering is the hot/cold flushes and a real lightheaded dizzy feeling and I’m on day 4. NSW health have been good as I have diabetes caused by an autoimmune disease which attacked the pancreas. Doctor calls everyday to see how going so so far so good. Interesting thing today when they rang about additional contact tracing was the huge numbers of positive cases they are starting to see and the fear this will get out of hand. Testing here for a very long time yet. Also, each to their own, yet I’m glad I’m vaccinated as it feels like it could be a lot worse. I’ve always said we’ll all get it eventually, so best to get it out of the way early, though not by choice I guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.