GTG 0.00% 7.0¢ genetic technologies limited

News: GTG Genetic Technologies Says Successful Prototype Polygenic Risk Score For Covid-19 Created, page-7

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    This is the ramp up or the worst executed Announcement( USA23/5) I have seen for some time. The news is either ground breaking or not . The news suggests to me a test capable of triaging of the whole population to enable effective delivery of Co Vid 19 treatment based on a predictive bio marker If I am correct in my assessment of the news release , the delivery of such test would catapult. $GTG into the upper echelons of very competitive bio market

. However the neglect of management to advise ASX is surprising . The failure to articulate the Test is surprising (see for example Adaptive Biotechnologies detailed news releases about similar product)The failure to describe the anticipated market is also surprising .The decision to restrict release of announcements to USA is equally surprising. In short IMO this smacks of puffery unless matters of commercial /IP important pose an overriding embargo on release. But good luck to all . I hope I am reading this wrong and the enthusiastic trades on NASDAQ are a better indicator of SP/product potential than my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.255M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $8.737K 124.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15384 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 14138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.