GTR 0.00% 0.5¢ gti energy ltd

They are pretty hard to get @redbackrules and my educated guess...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    They are pretty hard to get @redbackrules and my educated guess would be they will probably roadshow what they believe they can do with this asset and raise money at whatever price the market dictates at the time. Gold is a space that money is going to and if they can convince the Capital Markets that they have the plan, the team and the smarts to get this into an early production play......then I see Capital coming quite easily for such a tight low cap shell with cash flow from the tails and drilling on the Windarra ground as the upside.

Just my opinion and please do not take any of this as gospel, but that's what I would expect in this sort of play.

Good luck and hopefully you can fish a few out, but looking at that SPP Matrix.....anyone wanting size will have to pay up, so it could get interesting once we get closer to the close off date for the SPP.

It's also interesting to see the man who seems to be kicking goals in most things he is invested in, Jason Peterson....has positioned himself here and would be no surprise to see him increase his holdings if he likes what he sees.

Follow your own nose and buy smart Red, good luck with your investments.

Please DYOR and all of the above is IMO.

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 28346604 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18020277 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.